This is a surgery that is meant to help a woman look and feel like she did before pregnancy and childbirth. It is a procedure that consists of tummy tuck, breast lift,arm lift,thigh lift, liposuction, breast augmentation and at times a buttock procedure. mommy makeover plastic surgery is a surgical cosmetic procedure and not a surgical weight loss procedure. The woman can opt to have one surgery for all the procedures or different surgeries.
Reasons to have a Mommy Makeover are:
1. Excess tummy and abdominal fat
2. Excess loose skin on the abdomen with stretch marks
3.The breasts are wrinkled, sagging, have a decreased breast volume, the nipples are dropping and areolas are stretched. The breasts have also become large and are at times out of proportion with the rest of the body
4. Loose skin on the arms and thighs
5. Fat deposits that appear in various areas of the body
6. The waistline is thick and undefined
7. Women who have had a C-section and some areas of fat are hanging over the surgical scar
8. Excess fat on the hips and thighs.
9.There are early signs of aging in your face and around the eyes.
For a woman to be a good candidate for a what is a mommy makeover, she should not have any underlying health issues, like heart problems. She should also be at or near her target weight already, before undergoing the surgery.The surgery will have no effect on a woman’s ability to have children but, it is advised that before going through the Mommy Makeover, women plan on not having any more children.This is because a subsequent pregnancy will most likely reverse the results of the Mommy Makeover.
The Mommy Makeover surgery is not recommended for women who:
1. Have given birth recently and are still breastfeeding
2. Have diabetes, high blood pressure or cholesterol
3. Have a bleeding or a blood clotting disorder
4. Are obese and overweight
5. Are heavy drinkers as well as being smokers
The advantages of a Mommy Makeover are:
1.The bust becomes more youthful, and the tummy is flat
2. A woman will fit in their clothes and swimwear much better than before
3. The body returns to a more youthful appearance.
4. Because it combines a few different procedures at the same time, this will allow you to recover from all the procedures
5.The Mommy Makeover is usually custom designed for a specific woman and her body because, there are various procedures to choose from depending on the issues of the body http://mdgo.co/
6.There will be a significant reduction in stretch marks and other skin conditions
7.There will be a great improvement in a woman’s self image
The disadvantages of a Mommy Makeover:
1. For the women who get breast implants, these will have to be monitored closely
2. Any pregnancy that will follow these surgeries may compromise results.
3. Any type of weight gain after these surgeries may also compromise results.